Clinical Aromatherapist, Certified Holistic Health Professional, Reiki Master, Life Coach, Consultant, Educator, Author, Wife, Mother, Friend
My journey began as a mom who wanted to help her child who was suffering. It was heart wrenching to see my child in so much pain and felt like there HAD to be more I could do.
I would stop at nothing to help my child.
You know how they say the best researcher is a worried mom? Well, I can attest to that. My innate love for holistic health led me to the world of essential oils again. After much hesitation and skepticism, I jumped in with two feet and never looked back. Not only did essential oils help my child, but they helped me, as a stressed-out parent. They helped my entire family live happier, healthier lives. Seeing the change essential oils made for my family sparked a new passion for me.
I proceeded to enroll in a holistic health program in hopes of becoming a naturopath. After finishing my first certification in this field, I felt pulled into a different direction. I felt a deep connection to aromatherapy so I enrolled in an aromatherapy school to receive my certification. Since then, I have also become certified/trained in clinical aromatherapy, aromatic medicine, flower essences, life coaching, acupressure, and Reiki. Drawing from my knowledge and experience with all of these holistic modalities helps me to better serve my clients and educate others.
The holistic health field is where I feel like I belong and where I am needed. I want to empower you to make your health and wellness a priority. I want to educate you how to use botanical remedies safely and effectively with your family. I want to formulate the highest-quality plant synergies to support you on your health journey. I want to guide you on how to incorporate easy changes in your life. To make you feel healthier. To have faith in your body. To understand how your emotions affect your physical self. To get to the root of the problem.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.Chinese Proverb
- Aromatherapy Certification Program- Aromahead Institute of Essential Oil Studies
- French Aromatherapy Certification/Aromatic Medicine Program- The School of Aromatic Studies
- Scholar’s Program – Aromahead Institute of Essential Oil Studies
- Aromatherapy for Natural Living Course- Aromahead Institute of Essential Oil Studies
- Component Blending Course- Aromahead Institute of Essential Oil Studies
- How To Protect Your Family From Colds & Flu Using Essential Oils Course- Aromahead Institute
- Aromatherapy Course- Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy
- Certified Natural Health Professional Program- Trinity School of Natural Health
- A Flower’s Power (Flower Essences)- Floracopeia
- Life Coaching Certification Program- Kain Ramsay
- Neuro-linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification Course (current student)
- The Power of the Mind in Health and Healing- Dr. Keith Holden
- Usui Reiki levels I,II, and Master/Teacher Program
- Acupressure and Reiki for Anxiety and Depression
- Acupressure for Healing
- Feng Shui for Health & Spiritual Practitioners
- Graduate Studies in Education- Southwest Baptist University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education- Saint Louis University
- Regional Director for National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy- Missouri
- Professional Member of National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy
- Professional Member of Alliance of International Aromatherapists
- Featured Author in AROMACULTURE magazine
- Contributing Author for the NAHA Professional Journal
- Aromatherapy Instructor for CAHP (Complementary and Alternative Health Practitioner) Program